- No Monthly Access Fee
- Available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
- View Account and Loan Balances
- Check Account and Loan History
- Transfer Funds Between Accounts
- Transfer Funds Between Different Member Numbers
- Account Alerts
- Repeating Transfers
- Bill Pay
- Apply for loans
- Make Loan and VISA payments
- View Copies of Cleared Checks
- Order Checks
- Receive E-Statements
- Change Password
- View and Change Member Settings
- Join the Credit Union E-mail List to keep informed of new products, specials, and upcoming events at YOUR credit union!
- Access tax information
We have implemented procedures designed to increase the security of our Home Banking product as well as help to ensure only you have access to your personal information on our site. You will be asked to:
- Set a ‘Confidence Word’
- Add your ‘Email Address’
- Select ‘Security Questions’ from the available list and set your responses
Once you complete this procedure, you will be able to login with your account number and password as you did before on future visits. In addition, we will now display your ‘Confidence Word’ during all future visits when we ask for your password. If you do not see your confidence word, you should not login as this would indicate that you are not on the Idaho Advantage website. You should contact us immediately if this occurs.
The login procedures will also make sure you are logging in from your own computer. Most members login from the same computer each time they visit our home banking site. However, if you use several PC’s to access your account (such as your home computer and work computer), you will be required to enter your email address and answer your security questions each time you login for the first time from a different PC. You may also be challenged for this information if you get a new computer or browser program, perform a disk clean-up on your computer, or clear the cookies on your current PC.